Sunday, May 19, 2013

Unknown white Object

Has anyone experience unnatural things? I will share this to you my personal experience during my childhood days. I was I guess 10 years old at the time when I and my sister went on an exercise on the basketball court
in our village. The said court is not that far from our home, I think it just about 300 meters but by there we can't see our home  because there are lot of houses. The basketball court I was talking is located on an open field the nearest house I guess is about 50 meters along the road. One day when I and my sister were playing  basketball on the court about 4.00 am in early morning
I observe a ball of light come out from the trees, its about a size a standard baketball. It flies  slowly from left to right. My sister also noticed it. She told me Whats that thing brother? I said I don't know. When the ball of light  reaches on the top of the church it changes direction, this time it goes up and moves faster  and gone. Until now I still don't know what I and my sister saw that day. This event happened on Forest Drive Village Bislig Surigao del Sur Philippines

Top View Forest Drive village
St. Joseph the Worker parish Church









No comments:

Post a Comment