Sunday, May 19, 2013

pinocchio on hagimit samal island

Yes , you're  right it was Photoshopped. I googled this pic and edit her nose that's because this is exactly what I saw from a real picture handed to me from my wife's friend 10 years ago.I was surprise at that time when I saw the picture. Questions aroused on my mind like is the man who took the picture moved? or the object being taken moved? but why only the nose how come its  the only area  affected after taken the shot. Another question is... Is it done by the dwarfs(dwende) being disturbed by people swimming. Hagimit on that time was not still developed well, there's no entrance fee and the likes, all you can see are trees surrounding the areas, people just come and go on that place. To tell you  honestly I never saw a picture like it even until now, even on the internet. Have you seen one? 

Hagimit falls, Samal Island Davao Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment